Research & Publications
Research is a process of steps used to collect and analyse information to increase our understanding of given topics or issues.
Research is conducted to identify problems or to find answers to ‘uncertainties’. Studies are conducted because there is uncertainty about a phenomenon that has either occurred or not. Research also aims to use the best method to solve problems, whether or not experiments are conducted. Meanwhile, the main purpose of writing and publishing is to disseminate research findings and to share new knowledge with other researchers in their respective fields. The most important product that should be highlighted is that the results of research should benefit the community.
Roorkee College of Engineering encourages faculty and students to involve themselves deeply in research. To encourage research work, RCE provide motivational award of Rs 2100/- to facultyand Rs 1100/- for students Details of Research Papers in different reputed referred journals as given below.
List of Publications in peer reviewd journals:
1. Deovrat Kumar (2019) “Preformulations Studies of Drotaverine HCL: An Integral Part of Formulation Design” in European Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences (EJBPS) ISSN: 2349-8870, Vol. 06 Issue 13 with impact Factor 6.044.
2. Deovrat Kumar (2020) "Formulation and Evaluation of Fast Dissolving uncoated Tablets of Drotaverine HCL “World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (WJPR) ISSN: 2277-7105, Vol. 09 Issue 01 with impact Factor 8.084.
3. Deovrat Kumar (2020) "Evaluation of Self-Medication Practice among Pharmacy Students among Pharmacy Students in Roorkee (Haridwar)
3. Meena Devi (2019) “A Review Article on Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors(SSRIS” in Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Development ISSN: 2320-4850, Vol. 06 Issue 15 with impact Factor 6.044.
4. Meena Devi (2019) “Review of Cervical Cancer Preventive and Screening strategies in India” in Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Development ISSN: 2320-4850, Vol. 06 Issue 15 with impact Factor 6.044.
5. Subash Chand (2020) “Current Scenario of Antibiotic Resistant on Indian Community : A Case Study” in Saudi Journal of Mdical and Pharmaceutical Sciences ISSN: 2413-4929, February vol 6 Issue 03 with impact Factor 6.044.