Applied Science and Humanities
The Skills Enhancement Program (SEP) features a range of different courses taught by caring instructors in a small classroom setting. We are dedicated to helping students meet their personal education and career goals as following:
- You may benefit from one or more of our skills enhancement classes if you want to:
- Change or grow your position and need to refresh your skills.
- Take a basic or college-level Terminology course to qualify for college credits or to qualify for a different job.
- Take English as a first Language to improve your pronunciation.
- Prepare for higher education entrance exams by brushing up on your skills.
- Overcome math, grammar or writing challenges in your job to prepare for testing, or to qualify for a training program.
- Fulfil professional development goals in Success Factors’ my Performance.
- Classes are held in the attractive pattern of learning by doings. Most classes require a skills assessment to ensure accurate results.