- The relationship of the parent Association with the Local Chapters will be governed by bye-laws of the Association.
- The Executive committee may recognize a Local Chapter of the Association in any city provided it has 20 members enrolled. A centre with less than 20 members but more than five members will be recognized as a Sub-Chapter and it will be attached to the Local Chapter.
- The Local Chapters shall not be normally, under the financial control of the Parent Association at Roorkee. However, if any Local Chapter organizes an activity using the name and patronage of the parent body, they will transfer 20% savings from the activity to corpus fund of the parent body at RCE, Roorkee.
- The Local Chapters should normally hold activities pertaining to their jurisdiction only. The jurisdiction of Local Chapters will be defined by the parent body from time to time.
- Local Chapters will take prior approval of the parent body before organizing events of regional / national / global nature involving members beyond their jurisdiction.
- In case annual revenue of the chapter exceeds one lakh, the accounts must be audited and certified copies of the balance sheet and audit report submitted to the parent body at Roorkee.
- The Local Chapters may elect President and Secretary to manage the affairs of the Chapter. A meeting of all members of the chapter must be convened at least once a year.
- The Secretary should furnish the names and addresses of the office bearers and a list of members of the Local Chapter to the Honorary Secretary once a year.
- The Local Chapters may raise funds through suitable rate of subscription from the members.
The Local Chapters will receive a copy of the Annual General Body Meeting report and other publications of the Association.