Research & Publications
Research is a process of steps used to collect and analyse information to increase our understanding of given topics or issues.
Research is conducted to identify problems or to find answers to ‘uncertainties’. Studies are conducted because there is uncertainty about a phenomenon that has either occurred or not. Research also aims to use the best method to solve problems, whether or not experiments are conducted. Meanwhile, the main purpose of writing and publishing is to disseminate research findings and to share new knowledge with other researchers in their respective fields. The most important product that should be highlighted is that the results of research should benefit the community.
Roorkee College of Engineering encourages faculty and students to involve themselves deeply in research. To encourage research work, RCE provide motivational award of Rs 2100/- to faculty and Rs 1100/- for students Details of Research Papers in different reputed referred journals as given below.
List of Publications in peer-reviewed journals:
- Pashupati Nath, Anjali Verma, Namita Dhusia and Nandkishor More, (2012. Study of impact of Natural disasters and its relationship with rainfall distribution in the state of Uttar Pradesh during 2006-2010. Proceedings of International Conference on Sustainable Water Resource Development and Management held on 20-21st at Shivaji University (ISBN No 978-81-926964-0-9) (Page 214-222).
- S. Kumar, L. Khamashan, P. Pandey, R. Chaudhary, P. Nath, S. Awasthi and P. C. Joshi (2013) Community, Composition and species Diversity of Butterfly Fauna within Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya Campus. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Study: 1(6) 66 - 69.
- Anurag Kumar Singh, N. K. S. More and Pashupati Nath (2014) „Heavy Metal (Cd, Cu and As) Accumulation by Aquatic Plant Along with Gomti River, Lucknow (U. P.) India. G- Journal of Environmental Science and Technology. 1(6): 129-133.
- Pashupati Nath and P.C. Joshi (2015) Consumption and Utilization of Food by Different Instars of Oak Tasar worm Antheraea proylei (jolly) Fed on Quercus serrate (Thunb) Leaves New York Science Journal ;8(8) 92-96
- Pashupati Nath, P.C Joshi, S. Kumar, V. Kumar, D. K. Mansotra and M.C. Joshi (2016) Consumption And Utilization Of Food By Different Instars Of Oak Tasar Worm Antheraea Proylei (Jolly) Fed On Quercus Lucotricophora Plant. International Journal of Fauna and Biological Studies 3(2): 109-112
- Sanjay Kumar, Joshi P.C., Pashupati Nath, Vinay Kumar Singh and Dalip K Mansotra (2016) Role of Insects in Pollination of Mango Trees. International Research Journal of Biological Sciences Vol. 5(1), 1-8.
- Naveen C Joshi, PC Joshi, Sanjay Kumar, P. Nath, VK Singh, Dalip Mansotra (2016) Entomofaunal diversity in fruit orchards along the altitudinal gradients of district Nainital, Uttarakhand (India) International Journal of Fauna and Biological Studies 3(2): 113-120
- Vinaya Kumar Singh, P. C. Joshi, S.P.S. Bisht, Sanjay Kumar, P. Nath, Sadhna Awasthi and D. K. Mansotra (2016).Molecular Characterization of Butterflies and Its Significances in Taxonomy. Journal of entomology and zoology studies 2016; 4(2): 545-547.
- Sanjay Kumar, P.C. Joshi, Pashupati Nath, Vinaya Kumar Singh and Dalip K. Mansotra (2015) Green ant Oecophylla smargdina (fabr.) (Hymenoptera: Formicidae) as biocontrolling agent in fruit Orchards. Journal of Sustainable Environmental Research, 4 (1): 51-54.
- Pashupati Nath, Dalip K Mansotra and P. C. Joshi (2015). Status and conservation of oak tasar silk moth Antheraea spp. (Lepidoptera: Saturniidae) in western Himalayan Region Of Uttarkhand (India) News Letter HimParyavarn Vol 28 (I &II) 15-17.
- Pashupati Nath, Dalip Kumar Mansoura, P.C.Joshi (2018) Ecological studies on oak tasar silk moth Antheraea spp.(Lepidoptera: Saturniidae) in the Garhwal region of the state of Uttarakhand. International conference on Mother Earth: Environmental crisis & sustainable strategies (ICME-2018) Volume (2)160-163.
- Sanjay Kumar, PC Joshi, Pashupati Nath and Vinaya Kumar Singh (2018).Impacts of Insecticides on Pollinators of Different Food Plants. Entomol Ornithol Herpetol 7:2,2-6.
- Kishor Kumar, P.C. Joshi, M.K. Arya and P. Nath (2019). Altitude And Seasonality Of The Hymenopteran Insects Associated With High Altitude Forest Of Nanda Devi Biosphere Reserve, Western Himalaya, India.J.Env.Bio.Sci., 2019: Vol. 33 (1): 19-29.
- Pashupati Nath, P.C. Joshi, Induja Mishra and Avnish Chauhan (2020). Livelihood Opportunity For Farmers Through Sericulture-A Socio-Economic Study Of Rudraprayag Dist, Uttarakhand, India-A Case Study. IJHER, Vol 10(1) 194-201
- Jitendra Kumar, Vipin Kumar,Monu Kumar,Navneet Kumar and Ashok Anand (2020). Introduction of bridges and their types.IJRT Vol:8 (1) 52-56.
- Jitendra Chaudhary, Vipin Kumar,Navneet Kumar and Ashok Anand (2020). Comparative study of flexural strength of FRC with varying percentage of fibers. IJRT Vol:8 (1) 41-51.
- Ravi Kamboj, Ashok Anand, & Vipin Kumar. (2020). REVIEW PAPER ON PLASTIC ROAD. International Journal Of Advance Research And Innovative Ideas In Education, 6(1), 672-677.
- Ravi Kamboj & Ashok Anand. (2020). PLANNING FOR SMART VILLAGE IN RURAL DEVELOPMENT. International Journal Of Advance Research And Innovative Ideas In Education, 6(1), 680-683.
- Monu Kumar, Jitendra Chaudhary and Ashok Anand (2020). Introduction to Net Zero Energy Residencial building. IJRT Vol:8 (1) 37-40.
- Monu Kumar and Jitendra Chaudhary (2020). An overview of prestressed concrete.IJRT Vol:8(1) 22-26.
- Rahul Kumar, Induja Mishra and Pashupati Nath (2020). A Review on Soil Stabilization Using Rbi Grade-81. IJHER Vol:10 (1) 172-178.
- Tushar Pundir and Rita Joshi (2020). To study the behavior of a conventional slab and bubble deck slab. IJARIIE Vol 6 (1) 1082-1088.
- Tushar Pundir, Reeta Joshi (2020) Determination of the Feasibility of Bamboo Reinforcement for Concrete Beams. Vol: 7(1) 1525-1534.
- Reeta Joshi and Tushar Pundir (2020) To Compare the Compressive Strength of OPC 43 RHA and PPC Concrete. IJARIIEVol: 7(1) 1303-1314.
- Reeta Joshi, Rohit Bhatia and Jagdish Kandpal (2020) Performance evaluation of irrigation projects.IJARIIE Vol:6(9) 1675-1678.